If you like to make a difference by helping those that need daily assistance and medical care, NEWCare has two part-time openings available for a RN or LPN to fill Charge Nurse positions on the day and evening shifts in its skilled nursing facility. Duties of a Charge Nurse include:
- Assess and monitor skilled nursing facility patient health problems.
- Administer nursing care.
- Implement care plans and maintain medical records.
- Maintain a leadership role assignment with direct care nursing staff.
Details of the position:
- Hours are 5:30A to 2P and 2P to 10:30P.
- Required to work every other weekend/every other holiday.
- $1.50 per hour shift differential applies to hours worked between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM
- Wage is negotiable based on experience.
Part-time employees can acquire extra hours by picking up open shifts caused by vacations, appointments, and leaves.
Part-time positions accrue paid time off (PTO). PTO combines the time away from work traditionally given as vacation, personal, and holiday pay into a single integrated plan. 401k program, the Employee Assistance Program and Employee Referral Program are other benefits available to part-time staff.