If you are looking to help those that are dependent upon the assistance of others, NEWCare has full-time and part-time openings available for a RN or LPN to fill Charge Nurse positions on the evening (PM) and night (NOC) shifts in its skilled nursing facility. Those interested in “Casual/PRN” are also welcome to apply. Duties of a Charge Nurse include:
- Assess and monitor skilled nursing facility patient health problems.
- Administer nursing care.
- Implement care plans and maintain medical records.
- Maintain a leadership role assignment with direct care nursing staff.
Details of the position:
- Hours are 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM and 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- Required to work every other weekend/every other holiday.
- $1.50 per hour shift differential applies to hours worked between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM
- Wage is negotiable based on experience and license.
Full-time positions are eligible to participate in life, health and dental insurance options and both full-time and part-time positions accrue paid time off (PTO). PTO combines the time away from work traditionally given as vacation, personal, and holiday pay into a single integrated plan. The 401k Plan, Employee Assistance Program and Employee Referral Program are other benefits available to both full-time and part-time staff.
NEWCare, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer