NEWCare is recruiting applicants to fill a Certified Dietary Manager position. This manager will plan, direct, and coordinate dietary activities and menus for a skilled nursing facility. Some of the responsibilities of this position are to:
- Establish and enforce nutritional standards for residents and patients.
- Create and develop recipes and specialty dishes.
- Monitor compliance with Federal and State requirements regarding food preparation, service and kitchen/dining room presentation.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Schedule staff hours, assign duties and perform staff evaluations.
Experience desired/required would include:
- MDS/Care Plan knowledge.
- Experience with budgeting and ordering.
- Quality leadership skills.
This is a predominantly first shift position, Monday through Friday.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Child care subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
*PTO combines the time away from work given as personal, vacation and holiday pay into a single integrated plan.
Interested individuals are invited to stop in and fill out an application or may call with inquiries. A downloadable application is available on this tab as well as contact information.